Wanted Active ATC's

Hi-Fi & AV related products only

Wanted Active ATC's

Postby theabbot » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:42 am

Hi

As title, looking to purchase a pair of active ATC speakers smallest being the 50's, the room could take 150's but don't know if wallet could, so anything in between. Happy with pro version or if they need some TLC. Let me know what you have.

Thanks

Mike

Re: Wanted Active ATC's

Postby Woodstock » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:47 pm

Hi Mike

I have a pair of 50ASLs in Rosewood finish. They are cosmetically and acoustically superb, and the only reason for selling is our imminent move to a house where the layout is such that I shall have to change to bookshelf or possibly fairly bijou stand mount speakers. The build date is March 1997, and although there is absolutely no evidence of any problems, I was going to get them serviced before putting them on the market; however the move being brought forward means that an early sale would be more convenient.

Let me know if you are interested

Martin

Postby larsen » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm

how about a pair of ATC scm50Asl Anniversary, as new and complete with all papers and original boxes.... ?
Copenhagen Denmark.

best regards
Troels

tblaprivatmail@gmail.com

Postby Woodstock » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:46 pm

Hi Mike

I wondered if you had thought any more about an interest in my 50s, as our house move looks to be going ahead fairly quickly, and if you aren't interested I need to make a final decision as to getting rid of them, most probably putting them up for sale within the forum and more widely.

Happy to provide more details if you want, but please let me know within a few days if you are still interested.

Yours

Martin

Postby theabbot » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:50 pm

Hi Martin

Sorry for the tardy response but I will have to miss out on your speakers as I've been offered a pair of active 100's at a very keen price, although the deal is not yet completed it's not fair to keep you hanging on any longer.

Regards

Mike

Postby Woodstock » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:59 am

No problem Mike, and best of luck with the 100s

Thanks for letting me know

Martin

Return to Private Classifieds