SOLD: ATC Sca2

Hi-Fi & AV related products only

SOLD: ATC Sca2

Postby markf » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:15 pm

ATC SCA 2 for sale **SOLD**

Mint condition, remote control, boxed. No phono stage (as far as I'm aware).

PM me if you're interested.

Can be picked up in Herefordshire or Aldershot.

Last edited by markf on Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: ATC Sca2

Postby studioman » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:27 pm

Good luck with the sale, it looks to be in perfect condition.
Last edited by studioman on Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They say if you can remember the 60's, you weren't really there. Now somehow I have reached 63...oh shit, it's 64 now....How and when did THAT happen?....there's a lesson there somewhere if only I could figure it out...

Postby markf » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:10 am

Just a note to anyone PM-ing, please can you include an email address in your message because I can't use the reply to message feature apparently because I am new. It took me a while to figure that out!

Thanks.

Postby studioman » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:59 pm

markf wrote:Just a note to anyone PM-ing, please can you include an email address in your message because I can't use the reply to message feature apparently because I am new. It took me a while to figure that out!

Thanks.

Just a suggestion, Mark....there are relatively few visitors to this website....maybe also advertise it on http://www.hifi-forsale.co.uk and maybe even on a certain auction site for a fixed price of +10% more to cover your fees.... There will be someone out there who will have the cheaper ATC CA2 preamp, or who is thinking of buying a pair of big ATC actives and wants the top matching preamp. It's just a waiting game really, but you would be better off widening the scope of your advertising. My SCA2(incl ATC phono board) has a serial number within 80 of yours, so it is comparable, but I had a lot of waiting to do before the right one at the right price came up!
It's just a matter of right place / right time.
They say if you can remember the 60's, you weren't really there. Now somehow I have reached 63...oh shit, it's 64 now....How and when did THAT happen?....there's a lesson there somewhere if only I could figure it out...

Postby markf » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:40 pm

Thanks for the advice. I have actually listed it on other forums too, I thought I'd list it here as it's the natural place to list it. There's no rush at all.

Postby Alastair » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:02 pm

If the timing were different I.e if I had not just bought a new CA2 Mkii pre in November I'd certainly would have been interested, I've always wanted the SCA2!
Hmm I keep telling myself I don't need it lol!
ATC 50A, CA2 mk2 / dCS Network Bridge, Purcell, Elgar Plus / Oppo 203 / Meridian MC200, MS200 / Tidal
Mytek Brooklyn
For sale: Krell S 300i

Postby studioman » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:21 pm

Alastair wrote:If the timing were different I.e if I had not just bought a new CA2 Mkii pre in November I'd certainly would have been interested, I've always wanted the SCA2!

Alastair, it's probably the biggest (and last) preamp upgrade you would ever make.

Postby Alastair » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:22 pm

studioman wrote:
Alastair wrote:If the timing were different I.e if I had not just bought a new CA2 Mkii pre in November I'd certainly would have been interested, I've always wanted the SCA2!

Alastair, it's probably the biggest (and last) preamp upgrade you would ever make.

Hi Studioman,

Trying to PM you to quiz you on pre's but the mail has been stuck in my outbox for the last 48hrs for some reason :?

Any chance you could try sending me a PM?

Thanks!
Alastair
ATC 50A, CA2 mk2 / dCS Network Bridge, Purcell, Elgar Plus / Oppo 203 / Meridian MC200, MS200 / Tidal
Mytek Brooklyn
For sale: Krell S 300i

Return to Private Classifieds