Stream movies

ATC & other makes of Home Cinema equipment

Stream movies

Postby benny39 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:17 pm

If there is a movie that you just can't wait to see & like me you wouldn't touch bit torrent sites then try LETMEWATCHTHIS.COM this site has thousands of films :) I just watched rise of the planet of the apes & later Apollo 18 picture quality is easily watchable sound not bad either...but the best thing is it streams like YouTube & is free. Worth a look ;)
Cheers
Benny
pioneer pdp5090. vsxlx70. bdplx71. ATC scm50asl classic, ATC C4 sub, Antelope Audio zodiac gold/voltikus,Purepower 1050i, Apple ipad + mac-mini, Sennhieser hd25, Harmony 1100 remote, WW supernova 6 optical, Van Damme xl-r. WW stratus 52, Iomega 2tb's hard drives, Granite plinths,WW starlight USB.

Re: Stream movies

Postby MattSPL » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:21 pm

benny39 wrote:If there is a movie that you just can't wait to see & like me you wouldn't touch bit torrent sites then try LETMEWATCHTHIS.COM this site has thousands of films :) I just watched rise of the planet of the apes & later Apollo 18 picture quality is easily watchable sound not bad either...but the best thing is it streams like YouTube & is free. Worth a look ;)
Cheers
Benny

Thanks Benny, will have a look :)
Sony BDP-S790 > Matrix Quattro Dac > Digidesign RM2's with SB Acoustics drivers > DIY Dayton Audio UM18-22 Sub

Re: Stream movies

Postby benny39 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:43 pm

MattSPL wrote:
benny39 wrote:If there is a movie that you just can't wait to see & like me you wouldn't touch bit torrent sites then try LETMEWATCHTHIS.COM this site has thousands of films :) I just watched rise of the planet of the apes & later Apollo 18 picture quality is easily watchable sound not bad either...but the best thing is it streams like YouTube & is free. Worth a look ;)
Cheers
Benny

Thanks Benny, will have a look :)

Matt I should've mentioned that the way I got it working is when you pick a movie it will show a list under the movie description, the list will be maybe 1-20 odd pick one that says putlocker.com wait till it comes up & after a few seconds pick continue free stream or something similar then press play on the right & your good to go.
Cheers
Benny.
pioneer pdp5090. vsxlx70. bdplx71. ATC scm50asl classic, ATC C4 sub, Antelope Audio zodiac gold/voltikus,Purepower 1050i, Apple ipad + mac-mini, Sennhieser hd25, Harmony 1100 remote, WW supernova 6 optical, Van Damme xl-r. WW stratus 52, Iomega 2tb's hard drives, Granite plinths,WW starlight USB.

Return to Home cinema